Thursday, February 21, 2008

surgery update

I woke up! It wasn't nearly as stressful this time around. I have a bigger bandage and more pain, but it's not bad today. Yesterday it was. We got home around 3:30 I think, and I slept almost the whole time til this morning at 7:45. I would just wake up to take pain medicine (3 times) and throw up (once). I called my friend who's a nurse to ask what drugs I could take together because I had a migraine to boot. woo hoo, what a party. Thanks for all the love everyone's been sending me! Marie put a link to information about my procedure on her blog post yesterday, in case you're interested in details.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad this part is over. I have had a really bad sinus and urt infection and have not slept too much lately, so I've had lots of time to pray. I hope you heal quickly and don't have to have any more surgery unless it's ellectiveYou have all been in our prayers. I know this is really hard for David and we are praying for him too. Love to Emma and David.
LOVE YOU. STAY IN TOUCH.
Dwanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home