Friday, October 03, 2008

weekend update

I cooked again today! I baked sweet potatoes and cooked rice in chicken broth. So proud of myself. I discovered I love sweet potatoes creamed with ripe banana and milk. I called it pudding but E still wanted none of it.

Last 2 days I've been making a "done list" again. Helps put things in perspective.

Next week, Tuesday, I go on a trip for work to Banff, in western Canada. It will be my first trip to Canada. It may snow. The airline routed me through Houston, so I'm going to stop over to see my aunt and uncle there - the high will be 85. I'll come back Sunday night the 12th.

The power company is going to cut down 2 of our dead trees instead of just one - hallelujah!

E has been pretending to be Princess Cinderella Dorothy. She'll call me Mommy Tin Man or Mommy Scarecrow and ask me to say something, then I'll say it. Then she'll respond (she's always Dorothy) and add after her statement, in a narrator voice, "...said Dorothy". She just started doing that yesterday.

David's painting in another theatre until Monday night. My flight leaves Tuesday at 6:30 am. He'll be home with E during my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home