Thursday, March 05, 2009

sick day

E has a fever of about 100, stuffy nose, cough. It's good when Victor has something first so I can know what it is instead of worrying.

Note the red face! She also has a scrape on her nose from stumbling on the sidewalk yesterday, but she wouldn't let me take a picture of it. Note the plastic container, her throw-up bucket. She hasn't thrown up, but she still likes to play out that drama from last time she was sick. It makes her feel better to have the container nearby. When I told her she wasn't going to preschool today, she said "But I have to!" (what I always tell her when she doesn't want to go). So I explained it isn't polite to give other people our sick germs. She said, "Yeah, I might frow up on the fwoor..... I might frow up on evwybody..... I might frow up on the teachers..... And the parents!" "Yes," I said, "Wouldn't that be an awful mess!"

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Marie said...

I'm glad we can help...somehow...
:)
http://www.houseandhome.com/invitation/

Not sure if that would help with the thank you card idea we talked about the other day - but I'll keep looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home