Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alphabet of Mornings

Those of you on Facebook have already seen this. There was a little trend of people writing notes about themselves. I changed the one I saw into this.

Alarm!
Bladder won't let me sleep late anyway.
Cat has been knocking things off my nightstand for an hour.
Dark outside
Eagerly going to the computer
Facebook is almost like having someone to talk to.
Good morning, world.
Honey in my tea is a treat.
It's me time.
Just staring into space...
Kitchen is a wreck, maybe I'll wash a dish or two.
Late again? probably
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
No. And, Nothing to wear.
Oh boy, Oatmeal!
Pee. I know you don't have to. Just try.
Quick, brush your teeth. Quit making faces in the mirror.
Ruh-roh (Scooby Doo videos are part of the routine)
Stay at home days are more fun!
Tea, I could drink a gallon.
Understanding weather: No flip-flops in winter, no matter how pretty they are.
Variable moods and motivations on all sides
Whining, it's a way of life.
Xtreme Patience Required
Yelling sometimes helps.
Zero tolerance policy? Sounds like I'd have to be consistent.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Haha. I like this one. It's awesome :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home